We detail our process to help you understand what to expect when working with us. While there may be times when steps may be combined, we want to ensure we are covering your objectives, and that we are all on the same page before creating a client/advisor relationship.
1. GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER
- What are you looking for in an advisor;
- What are we looking for in a client;
- How we work;
- Our Unique Investment Process;
- Fiduciary vs. Suitability standards.
2. REVIEW THE DETAILS
- Review Financial Statements;
- Tax Returns
- Liabilities: Mortgage, Auto, Credit Cards
- Develop a net worth statement;
- Develop a cash flow statement;
- Review risk tolerance;
- Investor education.
3. OUR THOUGHTS
- Review goals, needs, objectives, and values clearly and concisely;
- Define the level of risk the client is willing to accept;
- Establish the expected time horizon for your investments;
- Determine the rate of return objective and select the appropriate asset classes;
- Document the investment policy statement and methodology to be utilized;
- Establish a strategic implementation plan.
4. ESTABLISHING THE RELATIONSHIP
- Complete paperwork;
- Review process and thoughts;
- Cover other topics/review previous conversations.
5. GETTING ORGANIZED
- Review recommendations and portfolios;
- Review the new statements;
- Set up and review online access.
6. REVIEWING THE PLAN AND PORTFOLIO
- Review portfolio;
- Cover ongoing planning aspects;
- Review other questions that may arise.